Letter from the Secretary of the Navy, transmitting a statement of the expenditures and application of the moneys drawn from the treasury, on account of the Navy Department ... [microform] : and of the unexpended balances of former appropriations, remaining in the treasury on the 1st October, 1815
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Navy Department
- Washington : Printed by William A. Davis, 1815.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 2 unnumbered folded leaves ; 34 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- "December 15th, 1815. Read and referred to the Committee on Naval Affairs."
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint, courtesy of A.A.S., 1976. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 36289).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography, 36289.
View MARC record | catkey: 2415115