Trot-talk, or, East coast splashes [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title:
- Additional Titles:
- East coast splashes
- [Harwich, England] : H.M.S. Dido, 1918-1919.
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Great Britain. Royal Navy, Cambridge University Library, and Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (1 Jan., 1918)-v. 1, no. 5 (1 Jan., 1919)
- Publication Frequency:
- Magazine of H.M.S. Dido, depot ship for the destroyer flotillas at Harwich.
Issued every 3 months in Jan., Apr., July and Oct.
Title from cover.
Vol. 1, no. 5 called: Final war number.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction Vol. 1, no. 2-5. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2012 (The first World War : personal experiences)
- Location of Originals:
- Cambridge University Library
View MARC record | catkey: 24151651