A part of the rivers Niger & Chadda, surveyed in 1832-3 by Commander William Allen R.N : Map 1832-1841
- Description: Enclosure to Captain Allen's report, 1841. Extracted from CO 2/24. Scale: 1 inch to about 25 miles. Compass indicator. Table of distances by river. Day & Haghe, lithographers.
- This sub-collection contains maps, charts, plans, including plans of fortifications and harbours, architectural and technical drawings, all extracted from various records created or accumulated by the Colonial Office (department code CO). There is no common subject matter. and AMDigital Reference: MPG 1/320.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: A part of the rivers Niger & Chadda, surveyed in 1832-3 by Commander William Allen R.N. 1832-1841.
- Location of Originals:
- The National Archives, UK
- Copyright Note:
- Crown Copyright documents © are reproduced by permission of The National Archives London, UK
View MARC record | catkey: 24158833