Triangulation diagram of the area between Cape Point Sector Station and Koe Berg North End Sector Station, Cape Colony (now in South Africa) : Map 1861
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Description: Scale: 1 inch to 80,000 feet. The diagram was originally enclosed in letter from Thomas Maclear, Astronomer Royal, to W de Smidt, Under Colonial Secretary.
- This sub-collection contains maps, charts, plans, including plans of fortifications and harbours, architectural and technical drawings, all extracted from various records created or accumulated by the Colonial Office (department code CO). There is no common subject matter.
AMDigital Reference: MPG 1/935/2.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Triangulation diagram of the area between Cape Point Sector Station and Koe Berg North End Sector Station, Cape Colony (now in South Africa) 1861.
- Location of Originals:
- The National Archives, UK
- Copyright Note:
- Crown Copyright documents © are reproduced by permission of The National Archives London, UK
View MARC record | catkey: 24158967