Cape Colony. Map of the Cape Peninsula (now in Western Cape province, South Africa) showing the Cape of Good Hope, Table Bay, False Bay, and defences : Map 1877
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Description: Scale: 1 inch to 2 sea miles. Compass indicator; east at the top. The sheet also bears views of Cape Town from the sea and of Simons Bay from the north, showing batteries, roads, mountains with spot heights, fields of fire of batteries, and soundings. Signed by Colonel Spencer Westmacott, Commanding Royal Engineers, 9 June 1877.
- This series contains maps, plans, topographical views, architectural and technical drawings, extracted from records of various government departments.
AMDigital Reference: MR 1/1763/4.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Cape Colony. Map of the Cape Peninsula (now in Western Cape province, South Africa) showing the Cape of Good Hope, Table Bay, False Bay, and defences 1877.
- Location of Originals:
- The National Archives, UK
- Copyright Note:
- Crown Copyright documents © are reproduced by permission of The National Archives London, UK
View MARC record | catkey: 24158998