The travels of Sir John Mandeville [electronic resource] : the version of the Cotton manuscript in modern spelling, with three narratives, in illustration of it, from Hakluyt's "Navigations, voyages & discoveries".
- Mandeville, John, Sir
- Uniform Title:
- Itinerarium. English
- Additional Titles:
- Half title: Mandeville
- London : Macmillan, 1900.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 390 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Giovanni, da Pian del Carpine, Archbishop of Antivari, -1252, Ruysbroeck, Willem van, approximately 1210-approximately 1270, Odorico, da Pordenone, 1265?-1331, Pollard, Alfred W. (Alfred William), 1859-1944, Hakluyt, Richard, 1552?-1616, British Library. Manuscript. Cotton Titus C. XVI, British Library, and Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Library of English classics
- Bibliographical note -- The travels of Sir John Mandeville -- The voyage of Johannes de Plano Carpini -- The journal of Friar William de Rubruquis -- The journal of Friar Odoric.
- Related Titles:
- Principall navigations, voiages, and discoveries of the English nation. Selections
- Edited by A.W. Pollard.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital,  (Medieval travel writing)
- Location of Originals:
- British Library
View MARC record | catkey: 24172620