The travels of John de Plano Carpini, and other friars, into Tartary, in the year 1246 [electronic resource].
- Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- p. 544-619
- Additional Creators:
- Green, John, d. 1757, Astley, Thomas, d. 1759, Giovanni, da Pian del Carpine, Archbishop of Antivari, d. 1252, British Library, and Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Giovanni, da Pian del Carpine, Archbishop of Antivari, d. 1252—Travel—Asia, Central
- Voyages and travels—Early works to 1800
- Missionaries—Travel—Asia, Central—Early works to 1800
- Missionaries—Travel—Turkey—Early works to 1800
- Papal legates—Travel—Asia, Central—Early works to 1800
- Papal legates—Travel—Turkey—Early works to 1800
- Travel, Medieval
- Geography, Medieval
- Asia, Central—Description and travel—Early works to 1800
- Turkey—Description and travel—Early works to 1800
- Related Titles:
- New general collection of voyages and travels
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Original Version:
- Electronic reproduction. Originally published in: A new general collection of voyages and travels. Vol. 4, Description of China, of Korea, eastern Tartary and Tibet. Travels through Tartary, Tibet, and Bukhâria, to and from China, 1246-1698. London : Printed for Thomas Astley, 1745-1747. Compiled by John Green, but known as the Astley collection.
- Location of Originals:
- British Library
View MARC record | catkey: 24172671