A Pocket Guide to Okinawa [for the American Troops] : Guidebook 1964
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Description: A guidebook written for American soldiers who have been assigned to Ryukya Island in Japan. Includes guidance on the local customs and culture and what the role of the American soldier is on the island.
- AMDigital Reference: MSS 351, Box 2, Japan - Okinawa.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: A Pocket Guide to Okinawa [for the American Troops] place of publication unknown: Armed Forces Information and Education, Dept. of Defense, Washington, D. C., 1964.
- Location of Originals:
- Michigan State University
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright of this material is retained by the content creators. Michigan State University does not claim to hold any copyrights to these materials
View MARC record | catkey: 24174789