The emigrant's guide to Australia [electronic resource] : containing the fullest particulars relating to the recently discovered gold fields, the government regulations for gold seeking, &c. / by John Capper
- Capper, John, 1814?-1898
- Liverpool : George Philip & Son, 1853.
- 2nd ed., considerably enl. / with three new maps of the gold fields, comprising the most recent discoveries in the northern and southern districts of New South Wales and the province of Victoria, together with an account of the new diggings in South Australia.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 254 pages, 3 unnumbered folded leaves : folded maps ; 18 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Museum Victoria and Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, , c2016 (Migration to new worlds)
- Location of Originals:
- Museum Victoria
View MARC record | catkey: 24177469