Michigan and its resources [electronic resource] : sketches of the growth of the state, its industries, agricultural productions, institutions, and means of transportation, descriptions of its soil, climate, timber, financial condition, and the situation of its unoccupied lands, and a review of its general characteristics as a home / compiled under authority of the State by Frederick Morley, Commissioner of Immigration
- Corporate Author:
- Immigration Commission of Michigan
- Lansing, Mich. : W.S. George & Co., state printers and binders, 1882.
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- 166 pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates : illustrations, maps (1 folded) ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Morley, Frederick
American Antiquarian Society
Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, , c2016 (Migration to new worlds) Filmed copy lacks p. 166.
- Location of Originals:
- American Antiquarian Society
View MARC record | catkey: 24177604