Immigration and Refugee Services of America Press Releases, Aug-Dec 1955 : Press Release
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Description: Press releases issued by the Common Council for American Unity, including items on employment, refugees, American history, politics, and immigration law. Includes items from the 'Letters from America' series, intended to "spread the truth about America" across the world, and regular pieces encouraging correspondence with friends or relatives living behind the Iron Curtain.
- AMDigital Reference: IHRC1013, Box 127, Folder 1.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Immigration and Refugee Services of America Press Releases, Aug-Dec 1955 3 Aug-29 Dec 1955.
- Location of Originals:
- Immigration History Research Center Archives, University of Minnesota
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright ownership in these materials is governed by US and international laws. The Immigration History Research Center Archives (IHRCA) holds the original objects from which these copies were made, but does not claim copyright ownership in the originals or scanned reproductions. The IHRCA welcomes additional information about the originals.
View MARC record | catkey: 24178012