Immigration and Refugee Services of America. Frank L. Auerbach - Correspondence, Memos, 1947-1952 : Correspondence; Report; Leaflet
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Description: Correspondence to Frank Auerbach, covering a wide variety of subjects including legal cases, legislative developments, and migration from individual countries. Includes a leaflet, 'New Perspectives for Caseworkers', advertising a course at the New York School of Social Work, Columbia University.
- AMDigital Reference: IHRC1013, Box 177, Folder 7.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Immigration and Refugee Services of America. Frank L. Auerbach - Correspondence, Memos, 1947-1952 10 May 1947 - 28 Mar 1952.
- Location of Originals:
- Immigration History Research Center Archives, University of Minnesota
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright ownership in these materials is governed by US and international laws. The Immigration History Research Center Archives (IHRCA) holds the original objects from which these copies were made, but does not claim copyright ownership in the originals or scanned reproductions. The IHRCA welcomes additional information about the originals.
View MARC record | catkey: 24178022