Immigration and Refugee Services of America. Americanization Aid - Bergen County, NJ - Correspondence, etc : Correspondence; Report; Periodical
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Description: Materials related to assist migrants becoming naturalised, 'Americanized' citizens. Includes a YMCA periodical featuring the program for a 'New Citizens Welcome' reception.
- AMDigital Reference: IHRC1013, Box 35, Folder 11.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Immigration and Refugee Services of America. Americanization Aid - Bergen County, NJ - Correspondence, etc. 24 Jan 1935 - 28 Dec 1939.
- Location of Originals:
- Immigration History Research Center Archives, University of Minnesota
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright ownership in these materials is governed by US and international laws. The Immigration History Research Center Archives (IHRCA) holds the original objects from which these copies were made, but does not claim copyright ownership in the originals or scanned reproductions. The IHRCA welcomes additional information about the originals.
View MARC record | catkey: 24178124