America-Italy Society Financial Records and Reports : Financial Papers; Report
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Description: Financial statements, balances sheets and listed expenses relating to the activities of the America-Italy Society, accompanied by a memorandum proposing means of increasing the Society's income.
- The America-Italy Society was a non-profit organization established to encourage closer cultural relations between the USA and Italy. and AMDigital Reference: IHRC152, Box 2, Folder 15.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: America-Italy Society Financial Records and Reports 1949-1951.
- Location of Originals:
- Immigration History Research Center Archives, University of Minnesota
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright ownership in these materials is governed by US and international laws. The Immigration History Research Center Archives (IHRCA) holds the original objects from which these copies were made, but does not claim copyright ownership in the originals or scanned reproductions. The IHRCA welcomes additional information about the originals.
View MARC record | catkey: 24178417