Commonwealth vs Sacco and Vanzetti: Brief for the Defendants : Legal Papers
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Description: Brief for the defendants in the case 'Commonwealth of Massachusetts v. Nicola Sacco and Bartolomeo Vanzetti', including a statement of the case and the argument of their counsel.
- Other Subject(s):
- AMDigital Reference: IHRC2340, Box 1, Folder 5.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Commonwealth vs Sacco and Vanzetti: Brief for the Defendants Jan-26.
- Location of Originals:
- Immigration History Research Center Archives, University of Minnesota
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright ownership in these materials is governed by US and international laws. The Immigration History Research Center Archives (IHRCA) holds the original objects from which these copies were made, but does not claim copyright ownership in the originals or scanned reproductions. The IHRCA welcomes additional information about the originals.
View MARC record | catkey: 24178616