Interview with Arnold Ahonen (Chisholm, MN) [Part 4] : Oral History (Audio).
- Ahonen, Arnold
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Ahonen, Jean and Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Language Note:
- Text in English, Finnish.
- Description: Arnold explains about the types of food available growing up, the condition of the roads at the time, the traditional Finnish christmas, the chores Arnold and his siblings completed around the farm such as milking and loading hay. He goes on to discuss his wife, who he met during the war, his brother Leo and his children.
- Other Subject(s):
- Begun in 1979 and completed in 1984, the Minnesota Finnish American Family History Project had as its purpose the documentation of the personal histories and experiences of Minnesota Finnish Americans. The Project was sponsored by the Minnesota Finnish American Historical Society and the Iron Range, St. Louis County, and Otter Tail Historical Societies.
AMDigital Reference: IHRC1560, Box 1, Folder A-1a.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Interview with Arnold Ahonen (Chisholm, MN) [Part 4] 25-Mar-81.
- Location of Originals:
- Immigration History Research Center Archives, University of Minnesota
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright ownership in these materials is governed by US and international laws. The Immigration History Research Center Archives (IHRCA) holds the original objects from which these copies were made, but does not claim copyright ownership in the originals or scanned reproductions. The IHRCA welcomes additional information about the originals.
View MARC record | catkey: 24178811