Holmes' own story : confessed 27 murders, lied then died / JD Crighton ; Herman W. Mudgett, M.D.
- Crighton, JD
- Murrieta, CA : Aerobear Classics a Division of Aerobear Press, 
- Physical Description:
- 321 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Geyer, Frank P. and Mudgett, Herman W., 1861-1896
- A fascinating look into the mind of one of America's first serial killers, H. H. Holmes, also known as the Devil in the White City. He built a Murder Castle in Chicago with death on his mind and lured victims into secret rooms, vaults, and gas chambers. Holmes killed his business partner, Benjamin Pitezel, in Philadelphia and took his three children on a fateful cross-country trip. Includes 87 historical illustrations and photos with his birth, death certificates, plus index, and bibliography.
- 9781946100009 (ebk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries); 2018
- Endowment Note:
- Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries)
View MARC record | catkey: 24181761