Engraved by Joseph Sebastian Klauber and Johann Baptist Klauber after designs by Johann Adam Stockmann., First published in 1748, the t.p. was added by Joseph Anton Klauber when plates were reissued., and Work famous as one of the imaginative triumphs of the Augsburg school of engraving at the height of the Rococo.
Microfilm. New Haven : Research Publications, 1973. 35 mm. (German baroque literature, Harold Jantz collection ; no. 2421, reel 498).