An outline study of man, or, The body and mind in one system : with illustrative diagrams, and a method for blackboard teaching / by Mark Hopkins ...
- Hopkins, Mark, 1802-1887
- New York : Scribner, Armstrong, & company, 1873.
- Physical Description:
- 1 preliminary leaf, viii, 308 pages : folded chart, diagrams ; 19 cm
- Related Titles:
- Body and mind in one system
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Ann Arbor, Mich., University Microfilms, 1967. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (American culture series)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D50 reel.336 no.1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in An American dictionary of the English language : intended to exhibit I. The origin, affinities and primary signification of English words, as far as they have been ascertained. II. The genuine orthography and pronunciation of words, according to general usage, or to just principles of analogy. III. Accurate and discriminating definations, with numerous authorities and illustrations. To which are prefixed, an introductory dissertation on the origin, history, and connection of the languages of Western Asia and of Europe and a concise grammar of the English language
View MARC record | catkey: 241882