First, do no harm : power, oppression, and violence in healthcare / Nancy Diekelmann, volume editor
- Additional Titles:
- Power, oppression, and violence in healthcare
- Madison, Wis. : University of Wisconsin Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xix, 266 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Diekelmann, Nancy L.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Interpretive studies in healthcare and the human sciences ; v. 1
- Harming patients in the name of quality of life / James J. Fletcher, Mary Cipriano Silva, and Jeanne M. Sorrell -- "Neither here nor there": the story of a health professional's experience with getting care and needing caring / Kathryn Hopkins Kavanagh -- Living a life-sustained-by-medical-technology: dialysis is killing me / Rebecca S. Sloan -- The violence of the everyday in healthcare / Elizabeth Smythe -- Telling stories of suffering and survival: women and violence / Claire Burke Draucker and Joanne M. Hessmiller.
- 0299177807 (cloth : alk. paper) and 029917784X (paper : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2419345