A letter to the Right Reverend author of the Divine legation of Moses demonstrated; : in answer to the appendix to the fifth volume of that work. With an appendix, containing a former literary correspondence. / By a late professor in the University of Oxford
- Lowth, Robert, 1710-1787
- Oxford : Printed, at the Clarendon Printing-House; and sold by A. Millar and J. Dodsley, in London, 1765.
- Physical Description:
- 139 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 21 cm (8vo in 4s)
- Rare Books copy: Formerly part of an 18th-century library in Williamscote House near Banbury, England ; assembled by John Loveday (1711-1789), philologist and antiquary, who lived at Caversham in Oxfordshire and removed to Williamscote House in 1799 by John Loveday the second (1742-1809), Doctor of Laws.
- Written by Robert Lowth. Cf. NUC pre-1956. and The divine legation of Moses demonstrated is by William Warburton. Cf. NUC pre-1956.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Rare books copy: Purchased with funds from the J. Harvey Fahnestock Endowment for Scientific, Engineering and Rare Books; 20023.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English short title catalogue, T38438
View MARC record | catkey: 2420658