Minority report [videorecording] / Dreamworks Pictures and Twentieth Century Fox present a Cruise/Wagner Blue Tulip Ronald Shusett/Greg Goldman production, a Steven Spielberg film ; producers, Gerald R. Molen, Bonnie Curtis, Walter F. Parkes, Jan DeBont ; screenplay writers, Scott Frank, Jon Cohen ; director, Steven Spielberg
- Uniform Title:
- Minority report (Motion picture)
- [United States] : DreamWorks Home Entertainment, 
[United States] : Distributed by Twentieth Century Fox Film Corp.
- Copyright Date:
- Full screen version.
- Physical Description:
- 2 videodiscs (144 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Molen, Gerald R., Curtis, Bonnie, Parkes, Walter F., Bont, Jan de., Frank, Scott, 1960-, Cohen, Jon, Spielberg, Steven, 1946-, Cruise, Tom, 1962-, Farrell, Colin, Morton, Samantha, Sydow, Max von, 1929-2020, Smith, Lois, 1930-, Stormare, Peter, Nelson, Tim Blake, Harris, Steve, 1966-, Morris, Kathryn, Kamiński, Janusz, 1959-, Kahn, Michael, Williams, John, 1932-, Scott, Deborah L., 1954-, McDowell, Alex, Dick, Philip K., Dreamworks Pictures, Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation, Blue Tulip (Firm), and DreamWorks Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Language Note:
- Washington, D.C. has been murder-free thanks to astounding technology which identifies killers before they commit their crimes. But when the chief of the Pre-crime unit is himself accused of a future murder, he has just 36 hours to discover who sets him up.
- Audience Notes:
- MPAA rating: PG-13 for violence, brief language, some sexuality and drug content.
- Based upon the short story by Philip K. Dick.
Special features: "Minority report": from story to screen; deconstructing "Minority report": the major locations and scenes used in the film are taken apart and explained in incredible detail; the stunts of "Minority report": see how the thrilling action sequences and some the the most highly advanced stunts ever made were created; the digital world of "Minority report": the most technologically advanced visual effects ever created explained by Industrial Light & Magic; final report: in-depth discussion with Steven Spielberg and Tom Cruise; "Minority report" archives: production concepts for sets, costumes, props, and vehicles; storyboard sequences, production photographs; production notes and bios.
Description based on surrogate.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Director of photography, Janusz Kaminski ; editor, Michael Kahn ; music, John Williams ; costume designer, Deborah L. Scott ; production designer, Alex McDowell.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Tom Cruise, Colin Farrell, Samantha Morton, Max Von Sydow, Lois Smith, Peter Stormare, Tim Blake Nelson, Steve Harris, Kathryn Morris.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, Region 1.
View MARC record | catkey: 2421954