Elementa philosophica : containing chiefly, Noetica, or things relating to the mind or understanding ; and Ethica, or things relating to the moral behaviour
- Johnson, Samuel, 1696-1772
- Philadelphia : Printed by B. Franklin, and D. Hall, 1752.
- Physical Description:
- xxiv, 103 pages, 103 unnumbered pages ; 19 cm
- Related Titles:
- Signatures: [a 6], b 8, A-F 3, G 9, G- 8, H 4.
Each part has separate paging and special t.p.: (1) Noetica: or The first principles of human knowledge. Being a logick including both metaphysics and dialectic, or the art of reasoning. With a brief pathology, and an account of the gradual progress of the human mind ... (2) Ethica: or The first principles of moral philosophy; and especially that part which is called ethics ... The second edition.
Errata leaf inserted between p. vii and ix.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Ann Arbor, Mich., University Microfilms, 1976. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (American culture series)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D50 reel.636 no.1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The powring ovt of the seven vials, or, an exposition of the 16 chapter of the Revelation, with an application of it to our times ... : Preached in sundry sermons at Boston in New England by the learned and reverend John Cotton BB of Divinity and teacher to the church there
View MARC record | catkey: 242377