Pierce County bicycle guide map / Pierce County Public Works and Utilities
- Corporate Author:
- Pierce County (Wash.). Department of Public Works and Utilities
- Tacoma, WA : Pierce County Public Works & Utilities, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : both sides, color ; 91 x 122 cm, folded to 21 x 11 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:86,000 (W 122°51ʹ00ʺ--W 121°22ʹ00ʺ/N 47°24ʹ00ʺ--N 46°43ʹ00ʺ).
- Shows off-road multi-use paved trails and roads, low-traffic roads, moderate to heavy traffic roads with wide lane or paved shoulder, and moderate to heavy traffic without wide lane or paved shoulder. Also shows steep grade areas on trails or roads and other roads.
Relief shown by shading and spot heights in portion of the map showing Mt. Rainier National Park.
Title from panel.
"Date: March 2002."
Includes text, index to keyed list of attractions, location map with mileage, cycling safety and other information, inset of "downtown Tacoma attractions," advertisements, and color illustrations.
View MARC record | catkey: 2424264