FindLaw [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Find law
- Mountain View, CA : FindLaw, [1994-]
- Copyright Date:
- Additional Creators:
- FindLaw (Firm)
- Legal professionals -- Students -- Business -- Public -- News & commentary -- Legal market center -- Today in writ -- Community boards.
- "Highest-trafficked legal Web site, providing the most comprehensive set of legal resources on the Internet for legal professionals, businesses, students, and individuals. These resources include Web search utilities, cases and codes, legal news, an online career center, and community-oriented tools"--About the company page. and "Findlaw is a comprehensive directory of free legal and governmental resources. It contains a career resource center, a consumer law section, multiple directories of legal organizations and lawyers, links to U.S. cases and legal codes, and a wide array of other governmental resources at the state, national, and international level. There is a link to the SEC EDGAR database and connections to business, general, and legal news resources are also plentiful. The directory at the top level is well organized and easy to use."--Reviewed Feb. 24, 2000, "Best Free Reference Web Sites 2000," RUSA quarterly, fall 2000, comp. by the MARS Best Free Websites Committee, RUSA, ALA.
- Title from home page (viewed Nov. 6, 2002).
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 2425572