Baker Resource Area, Vale District, 2002 [cartographic material] / U.S. Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Bureau of Land Management
- Additional Titles:
- Panel title: Vale District, Baker Resource Area recreation map, Baker resource area, and Vale District
- [Portland, Or.] : Bureau of Land Management, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : both sides, color ; 142 x 110 cm, on sheet 91 x 111 cm, folded to 23 x 11 cm
- Northern portion -- Southern portion.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale [1:126,720]. 1/2* = 1 mile ; Lambert conformal conic projection (W 118⁰223́0ʺ--W 116⁰450́0ʺ/N 46⁰073́0ʺ--N 44⁰150́0ʺ).
- Relief shown by spot heights., Shipping list no.: 2003-0135-P., "Planimetry: based on U.S.G.S. 1:100,000 scale digital line graphs.", "Published by: Bureau of Land Management.", Includes index to recreation sites, text, location maps, and col. ill., "D01-08-98:JR.", and "BLM/OR/WA-GI-02/039+1122.33"--Back panel.
View MARC record | catkey: 2426558