Kankitsu kenkyu = Studia citrologica / Tanaka Kankitsu Shikenjō henshū
- Additional Titles:
- Studia citrologica
- Mino-mura, Ukiha-gun, Fukuoka-ken, Japan : Tanaka Kankitsu Shikenjō, 1927-
- Physical Description:
- volumes : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Tanaka Kankitsu Shikenjō
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Language Note:
- Title in Japanese and English; text chiefly in Japanese.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 1927)-
- Publication Frequency:
- "A semi-annual journal devoted exclusively to the development of science and practice of citriculture."
PSU Archives copy of v.1 no.1 (Mar. 1927) deacidified.
- Action Note:
- Deacidified. 2003. liquid. Cranberry Township, PA 16066 Preservation Technologies Inc.
View MARC record | catkey: 2428459