In-vehicle software 2001
- Warrendale, PA : Society of Automotive Engineers, 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 79 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Society of Automotive Engineers
Society of Automotive Engineers World Congress (2001 : Detroit, Michigan)
- 2001-01-0015. System Development Concepts for Future Indian Passenger Car Legislations and Related Catalyst Technologies -- 2001-01-0016. Software Quality and European Law -- 2001-01-0018. Customer Requirements and Requirements Analysis Example -- 2001-01-0019. Software Lessons Learned The Hard Way -- 2001-01-0022. Foundations for Rapid Embedded Development -- 2001-01-0024. Connecting Simulink to OSEK: Automatic Code Generation for Real-Time Operating Systems with TargetLink -- 2001-01-0025. A Case Study in Applying a Product Line Approach for Car Periphery Supervision Systems -- 2001-01-0029. Information Technology - A Challenge for Automotive Electronics -- 2001-01-0106. Common Software Architecture for Ground-based Military Vehicle Systems -- 2001-01-0110. Software Development for Multiple OEMs Using Tool Configured Middleware for CAN Communication.
- Collection of papers from the 2001 SAE World Congress, held March 5-8 in Detroit, Michigan. Papers highlight the wide range of efforts being focused on vehicle embedded software applications. Topics covered include software engineering advances, in-vehicle software architectures such as OSEK, lessons learned about software development, and topics related to the software development life cycle. Also included are advances in embedded software tools for both module and vehicle system development.
- "This Special Publication ... includes papers presented at the "Embedded Software" technical sessions at the 2001 SAE World Congress"--Preface.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographic references.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Engineering Library copy: Purchased with funds from the J. Harvey Fahnestock Endowment for Scientific, Engineering and Rare Books; 20034.
View MARC record | catkey: 2428542