Postethnic narrative criticism : magicorealism in Oscar "Zeta" Acosta, Ana Castillo, Julie Dash, Hanif Kureishi, and Salman Rushdie / Frederick Luis Aldama
- Aldama, Frederick Luis, 1969-
- Austin : University of Texas Press, 2003.
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 141 pages ; 24 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- American fiction—20th century—History and criticism
- Magic realism (Literature)
- American fiction—Minority authors—History and criticism
- English fiction—Minority authors—History and criticism
- English fiction—20th century—History and criticism
- Ethnic groups in literature
- Minorities in literature
- Narration (Rhetoric)
- 0292705166 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -130) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2430836