Russell's map of Pennsylvania : showing counties, townships, rail roads, post offices, etc
- Russell, B. B. (Benjamin B.)
- Additional Titles:
- Map of Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania : Historical Society of Pennsylvania, [1990?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map on 2 sheets : negative photocopy ; 54 x 76 cm, on sheets 56 x 45 cm and 57 x 44 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Quaker City Publishing House
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:675,000 (W 80°31ʹ00ʺ--W 74°41ʹ00ʺ/N 42°30ʹ00ʺ--N 39°43ʹ00ʺ).
- Relief shown by hachures.
"Published by Quaker Publishing House ... and B.B. Russell & Co., 57 Cornhill, Boston, Mass."
"1880" in upper left and upper right corners.
Includes illustrations of two buildings in the upper corners, the Art Gallery and Agricultural Hall of the Centennial Exhibition, and two notes.
Local copy is a print from 2 microfiche taken from the original map.
Permission to reproduce must be obtained.
- Other Edition:
- Reproduction of (manifestation): Russell, B. B. (Benjamin B.) Philadelphia, Pa. : Quaker City Publishing House and B.B. Russell & Co., 1880? County boundaries and state border hand colored?
- Reproduction Note:
- Photocopy. Philadelphia: Historical Society of Pennsylvania, ca. 1980. 2 sheet ; 56 x 44 cm.
- Action Note:
- HC-MAPS copy: Housed; Encapsulation.
View MARC record | catkey: 2431950