Some passages of the life and death of the Right Honourable John, Earl of Rochester, who died the 26. of July, 1630 / written by his own direction on his death bed by Gilbert Burnet, late Bishop of Sarum
- Burnet, Gilbert, 1643-1715
- Dublin : printed by William Shaw Anbury, in Abbey Street, for George Ewing, in Dames Street, 1727.
- Physical Description:
- 66 pages ; 16 cm
- Rare Books copy has title page cut; first word, "Some, " lacking.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Rare Books copy: Gift of Annesley Family.
- Binding notes:
- With: Baptism discovered, plainly and faithfully, according to the word of God / John Norcott. Dublin : printed by and for S. Powell in Crane Lane, 1740.
DA947.Z9A56 v.29 c.1 (Book) bound in Baptism discovered, plainly and faithfully, according to the word of God : agreeable to the glorious pattern given by our Blessed Saviour Jesus Christ : to the examples of thousands baptised after they believed : recorded in sacred scripture / by John Norcott
View MARC record | catkey: 2432382