Frederic Remington : the color of night / Nancy K. Anderson ; with contributions by William C. Sharpe, Alexander Nemerov
- Anderson, Nancy K.
- Additional Titles:
- Color of night
- Washington [D.C.] : National Gallery of Art ; Princeton, N.J. : Princeton University Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- ix, 228 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 30 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Remington, Frederic, 1861-1909
National Gallery of Art (U.S.)
Thomas Gilcrease Institute of American History and Art
Denver Art Museum
- 0894682997 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., 13 April-13 July, 2003; the Gilcrease Museum, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 10 August-9 November, 2003; the Denver Art Museum, 13 December, 2003-14 March, 2004.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 219-222) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- York copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 20023.
View MARC record | catkey: 2432652