Manual on statistics of international trade in services
- Geneva : [publisher not identified], United Nations, 2002.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 176 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United Nations
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Statistical papers. Series M. ; no. 86
- Jointly published by the United Nations, European Commission, International Monetary Fund, OECD, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development, and the World Trade Organization., "ST/ESA/STAT/SER.M/86.", and "The manual conforms and explicitly relates to the System of National Accounts 1993 and the fifth edition of the International Monetary Fund's Balance of Payments Manual"--P. iii.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 172-173) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2434272