Trio für 2 Violinen und Violoncello, g-moll [music] = for 2 violins and violoncello, G-minor (1921) / Werner Egk
- Egk, Werner, 1901-1983
- Uniform Title:
- Trios, violins (2), cello, G minor
- Additional Titles:
- For 2 violins and violoncello, G-minor (1921)
- Mainz ; New York : Schott, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 score (23 pages) + 3 parts ; 31 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Medium of Performance:
- violins 2 cello
- Based on the autograph score and set of parts in the Bayerische Staatsbibliothek München.
Contains all 3 versions of the 3rd movement.
Preface by Andrew McCredie in German, with English and French translations.
Additional publisher no. (p. 23): 50 150.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment Fund; 20023.
View MARC record | catkey: 2435601