Genetics [videorecording] / [presented by] Animated Biomedical Productions
- Additional Titles:
- Subtitle on container: Popular guide to the principles of human heredity
- Westmead, N.S.W. : Animated Biomedical Productions, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 3 videocassettes (76 min.) : sound, color ; 1/2 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Somerville, Brian W., Turner, Gillian, Morgan, Graeme, and Animated Biomedical Productions
- pt. 1. Understanding the basic concepts (28 min.) -- pt. 2. Discoveries, disorders, and mutations (24 min.) -- pt. 3. Practical applications and risks of genetic science (24 min.)
- Explains the principles of genetics to non-scientists.
- 0958730504 (pt.1)
- Related Titles:
- Understanding the basic concepts
Discoveries, disorders, and mutations
Practical applications and risks of genetic science
- Description based on surrogate.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Scriptwriter and director, Brian W. Somerville ; technical advisors, Gillian Turner, Graeme Morgan.
- Technical Details:
View MARC record | catkey: 2436079