The consumer trap : big business marketing in American life / Michael Dawson
- Dawson, Michael, 1965-
- Urbana : University of Illinois Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- x, 203 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- The history of communication
- Thinking the unthinkable -- The marketing race -- The targeting race -- The motivation research race -- The product management race -- The sales communications race -- Macromarketing and public subsidy -- The globalization of marketing -- The consumer trap.
- 0252028090 (Cloth : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -195) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Behrend copy: Purchased with funds from the Verna M. Lombard Library Endowment; 20045
Dubois copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 20034
View MARC record | catkey: 2437070