The city wilderness : a settlement study by residents and associates of the South End house ... South End Boston
- Woods, Robert Archey, 1865-1925
- Boston ; New York : Houghton, Mifflin and company, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- vii pages, 319 pages : map, plans (part double) diagram
- Additional Creators:
- Cole, William
Bushee, Frederick A. (Frederick Alexander), 1872-
Underhill, Charles Dudley
Haynes, Frederick Emory, 1868-
- Introductory, by W. I. Cole.--Historical, by F. E. Haynes.--Population, by F. A. Bushee.--Public health, by C. D. Underhill.--Work and wages, by R. A. Woods.--The roots of political power.--Criminal tendencies, by W. I. Cole.--Amusements , by F. E. Haynes.--The Church and the people, by W. I. Cole.--Strongholds of education.--Social recovery, by R. A. Woods.--The total drift by R. A. Woods.--Index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Chicago, Library Resources, 1972. 1 microfiche ; 8 x 13 cm. Reduction ratio varies. (Library of American civilization).
View MARC record | catkey: 244003