Sustainable development of the Ganges-Brahmaputra-Meghna basins [electronic resource] / edited by Asit K. Biswas and Juha I. Uitto
- Water resources management and policy series
- Management of international rivers: opportunities and constraints / Asit K. Biswas -- Ganges-Brahmaputra: the outlook for the twenty-first century / R.B. Shah -- Constraints and opportunities for cooperation towards development of water resources in the Ganges basin / A.T.M. Shamsul Huda -- Brahmaputra: issues in development / A.D. Mohile -- Development and management of water resources in Bangladesh: post-1996 treaty opportunities / Ainun Nishat -- Harnessing the Himalayan waters of Nepal: a case for partnership for the Ganges basin / Iswar R. Onta -- Water resources development of Nepal: a regional perspective / Ratneshwar Lal Kayastha -- Water resource development and the environment in Bhutan / Somnath Mukherjee -- From dispute to dialogue to doing / B.G. Verghese.
- 058543431X (electronic bk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2002. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
View MARC record | catkey: 2441729