- Sixteenth century essays & studies series ; v. 63
- Introduction : the past has many voices / Lee Palmer Wandel -- Doubts about "witches" and "magicians" in Reginald Scot and Gabriel Naudé / Maryanne Cline Horowitz -- Alcohol and the clergy in traditional Europe / A. Lynn Martin -- Popes, astrologers, and early modern calendar reform / Frederic J. Baumgartner -- Planning Jesuit education from Loyola to the 1599 Ratio studiorum / John Patrick Donnelly -- Laity and liturgy in the French Reformed tradition / Raymond A. Mentzer -- Reflections on a quarter century of research on women and the Reformation / Merry Wiesner-Hanks -- Rethinking the social history of the poor / Thomas Max Safley -- Preparing the pastors : theological education and pastoral training in Basel / Amy Nelson Burnett.
- 1931112177 (casebound : alk. paper)
- Each chapter represents a generation of doctoral candidates who studied under Robert M. Kingdon (1970-1989).
- Bibliography Note:
- "Dissertations supervised by Robert M. Kingdon": pages 153-156.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2442780