Adel Abdessemed : otchi tchiornie ; Adel Abdessemed : l'antidote
- Additional Titles:
- Otchi tchiornie
- Bruxelles : Fonds Mercator, 
New Haven, CT : Yale University Press
- Physical Description:
- 125, 125 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Abdessemed, Adel. Selections
Musée des arts contemporains (Hornu, Belgium)
Musée d'art contemporain de Lyon
- Language Note:
- In French and English.
- Adel Abdessemed : otchi tchiornie / sous la direction de = edited by Denis Gielen ; auteurs = authors, Éric de Chassey, Denis Gielen, Donatien Grau, Mark Nash -- Adel Abdessemed : l'antidote / sous la direction de = edited by Thierry Raspail ; auteurs = authors, Paul Ardenne, Kamel Daoud, Thierry Raspail, Michele Robecchi, Octavio Zaya.
- The Algerian-born French artist Adel Abdessemed (b. 1971) works in a wide variety of media including animation, installation, performance, sculpture, and video; through his art he addresses contemporary themes and he reflects the bleak picture of the present day. His works, unsettling in their simultaneous beauty and raw reality, have made Abdessemed one of the most visible international artists of our time. This volume is composed of two distinct parts, each showcasing and examining one of two series of brand new, site-specific works created by Abdessemed for the Museum of Contemporary Arts in Grand-Hornu and the Musée d'Art Contemporain in Lyon. Exhibition: macLYON, France (09.03.-08.07.2018) / MAC's, Grand Hornu, Belgium (03.03.-03.06.2018).
- 9789462302051 paperback Fonds Mercator
9462302057 paperback Fonds Mercator
9780300236880 paperback Yale University Press
0300236883 paperback Yale University Press
- Related Titles:
- Adel Abdessemed
Adel Abdessemed. English
- Bound in two parts in tête-bêche format.
Catalog of the exhibtion "Adel Abdessemed: Otchi tchiornie" held at Musée des arts contemporains Hornu, March 3 - June 3, 2018, and "Adel Abdessemed, L'Antidote" held at Musée d'art contemporain de Lyon, March 9 - July 8, 2018.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 24428295