Cirrhosis in over 16s [electronic resource] : assessment and management / developed by the National Guideline Centre, hosted by the Royal College of Physicians
- Corporate Author:
- National Guideline Centre (Great Britain)
- Additional Titles:
- Cirrhosis in over sixteens
- London : National Institute for Health and Care Excellence, July 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 PDF file (303 pages)) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (Great Britain)
Royal College of Physicians of London
- NICE guideline ; NG50
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- The guideline covers the identification and assessment of suspected cirrhosis, monitoring to detect complications and management of complications such as ascites and hepatorenal syndrome and referral for tertiary care.
- "Final version."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 24429724