Letter to the treasurer of the Society Instituted for the Purpose of Effecting the Abolition of the Slave Trade [electronic resource] / from the Rev. Robert Boucher Nickolls, Dean of Middleham
- Nickolls, Robert Boucher
- London : Printed and sold by James Phillips, 1788.
- The fourth edition / with considerable additions.
- Physical Description:
- 64 p.
- Additional Creators:
- Hoare, Samuel, Poivre, Pierre, 1719-1786. Selections, Society for the Abolition of the Slave Trade, Duke University. Rare Book, Manuscript, and Special Collections Library, and Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Related Titles:
- Observations on the sugar of Cochin China
- Addressee: Samuel Hoare, Jun., Esq. Cf. p. 30.
"Observations on the sugar of Cochin China ... by M. Poivre ... ": p. 57-58.
- Location of Originals:
- Rare Book, Manuscript and Special Collections Library, Duke University Libraries
View MARC record | catkey: 24433077