Star trek discovery. Season one / directed by David Semel
- Uniform Title:
- Star trek: Discovery (Television program). Season one
- Hollywood, California : Paramount Home Media Distribution, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 4 videodiscs (671 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Semel, David
Jones, Doug, 1960-
Isaacs, Jason, 1963-
Paramount Home Media Distribution
- Language Note:
- Audio English 5.1, French stereo ; Subtitles: English SDH, French, Portuguese.
- The Vulcan hello -- Battle at the binary stars -- Context is for kings -- The butcher's knife cares not for the lamb's cry -- Choose your pain -- Lethe -- Magic to make the sanest man go mad -- Si vis pacem, para bellum -- Into the forest I go -- Despite yourself -- The wolf inside -- Vaulting ambition -- What's past is prologue -- The war without, the war within -- Will you take my hand?
- The first season in this series is an odyssey that unfolds a decade before the era of Star Trek, the Original Series.
- Sound Characteristics:
- digital optical surround stereo Dolby Digital 5.1
- Video File Characteristics:
- laser optical NTSC
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file DVD video region 1
- Form of work:
- Television programs
- Audience Notes:
- Rating: Not rated.
- Originally broadcast as single episodes of a television program.
Special features: 10 behind the scenes featurettes ; deleted and extended scenes ; promos.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Sonequa Martin-Green, Doug Jones, Shazad Latif, Anthony Rapp, Jason Isaacs.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, region 1, NTSC, widescreen presentation, Dolby Digital 5.1.
View MARC record | catkey: 24437033