Amendments, Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure : transmitted to Congress on April 26, 1976 / Subcommittee on Criminal Justice of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, Ninety-fifth Congress, first session
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Criminal Justice
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Committee print: amendments - Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure transmitted to Congress on April 26, 1976, House Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Criminal Justice, February, 1977
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1977.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ii, 28 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Committee prints
HeinOnline criminal justice & criminology
HeinOnline core collection
- At head of title: 95th Congress, 1st session. Committee print. No. 1.
"Printed for the use of the Committee on the Judiciary."
View MARC record | catkey: 24438294