Urban system study : report of the Secretary of Transportation to the United States Congress pursuant to section 149, Public Law 94-280, Federal-Aid Highway Act of 1976
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of Transportation
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Urban system study, committee print, House Public Works and Transportation Committee, 95th Congress, January 1977 (95-1)
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1977.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (x, 271 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works and Transportation
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Committee prints
- At head of title: 95th Congress, 1st session. Committee print.
"Printed for the use of the Committee on Public Works and Transportation."
Appendices (pages 85-271): A. Selected portions of study design.--B. Synopsis of liaison group position papers and attached individual position papers: Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental Relations. American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials. American Public Transit Association. American Public Works Association. National Association of Counties. National Association of Regional Councils. National Governors Conference. National League of Cities.--C. Overview of case studies.--D. Letter to governors requesting designations of metropolitan planning organizations.
View MARC record | catkey: 24438796