"For new Australians." Booklet 82, March 1956 / broadcast by the Australian Broadcasting Commission ; prepared by the Commonwealth Office of Education for the Department of Immigration
- [Australia] : [Commonwealth Office of Education, Department of Immigration], 1956.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (40 pages) : illustrations (black and white)
- Additional Creators:
- Australian Broadcasting Commission
Australia. Commonwealth Office of Education
Australia. Department of Immigration
Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Illustrated booklet accompanying a series of English lessons for migrants, transmitted in March 1956.
- Transcript of English language lessons broadcast on the radio to help migrants learn English.
"Reference : UDS2016451-92"--Home page.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2017. Digitized from a copy held by the University of Melbourne Archives and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- University of Melbourne Archives
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright of this material is retained by the content creators. University of Melbourne Archives does not claim to hold any copyrights to these materials.
View MARC record | catkey: 24439885