The black liberator [electronic resource].
- Cleveland, Ohio : Cuyahoga Community College
- Physical Description:
- volumes : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Moore, Ken, Bowling Green State University. Popular Culture Library, Adam Matthew Digital (Firm), and Adam Matthew Education (Firm)
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began in 1970? and Ceased with v. 2, no. 2 (Jan. 21, 1971)?
- Cuyahoga Community College—Newspapers
- Underground press publications—Ohio—Cleveland
- Civil rights—United States—Newspapers
- African American student movements—Ohio—Cleveland—Newspapers
- African American political activists—Ohio—Cleveland—Newspapers
- African Americans—Civil rights—Ohio—Cleveland—Newspapers
- United States—Politics and government—Newspapers
- Publication Frequency:
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 2 (Jan. 21, 1971), Title from masthead., and Editor, Ken Moore.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction Vol. 2, no. 2 (Jan. 21, 1971) only. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital. [Chicago, Ill.] : Adam Matthew Education [North American distributor], c2011 (Rock and roll, counterculture, peace and protest : popular culture in Britain and America, 1950-1975)
- Location of Originals:
- Browne Popular Culture Library, Bowling Green State University
View MARC record | catkey: 24440130