Nashville Planning Commission on Public Accommodations: Correspondence : Correspondence; Leaflet; Legal Document; Proposal; Report; Memorandum; Minutes 1960-1963
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Description: Includes correspondence regarding court decisions in cases where business owners have discriminated on a basis of race. Also features meeting minutes, correspondence and reports relating to project "Operation Open City" which had the aim of getting a Public Accommodation Law enacted in Nashville. Includes drafts of ordinances to establish Commissions on Human Rights.;Series 1: Administrative Records, 1943-1969;1949-1967.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Nashville Planning Commission on Public Accommodations: Correspondence 1960-1963.
- Location of Originals:
- Amistad Research Center
- Copyright Note:
- Physical rights retained and permission granted by the Amistad Research Center
View MARC record | catkey: 24440677