Dual careers : a longitudinal analysis of the labor market experience of women / Herbert S. Parnes [and others].
- Parnes, Herbert S.
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Dept. of Labor, Employment and Training Administration, 1976.
- Physical Description:
- volumes : illustrations ; 27 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Employment and Training Administration
- R & D monograph ; 21
- Related Titles:
- Longitudinal analysis of the labor market experience of women
- "For slightly more than a decade the Center for Human Resource Research of the Ohio State University and the U.S. Bureau of the Census, under separate contracts with the Employment and Training Administration of the U.S. Department of Labor, have been engaged in the National Longitudinal Surveys (NLS) of labor market experience".
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographies.
View MARC record | catkey: 244498