Annual report of the Friends' Association of Philadelphia for the Aid and Elevation of the Freedmen [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Friends' Association of Philadelphia for the Aid and Elevation of the Freedmen
- Philadelphia : Merrihew & Son, printers
- Physical Description:
- Additional Creators:
- Historical Society of Pennsylvania and Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- 2nd (1866)-
Ceased with: 8th (1872)?
- Publication Frequency:
- "With a list of officers for the year ...": 1866.
Publisher varies: T.W. Stuckey, 1870; Brinckloe & Marot, 1871-
- Special Numbering:
- Continues numbering of: Annual report of the Board of Managers of the Association of Friends for the Aid and Elevation of the Freedmen.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction 2nd-8th. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2013 (Slavery, abolition & social justice) 8th report lacks all but p. ?; other content is from 6th report.
- Location of Originals:
- Historical Society of Pennsylvania
View MARC record | catkey: 24451795